First letter
Hello, At the start of the week I was busy getting ready for my mission. The parents and I got caught up on all the Once Upon A Time. In the evening we went to President Foster's house so I could be set apart as a missionary . It was memorable because the power in our house went out while we were getting ready. It was an adventure having to get ready in the dark. My parents and I drove to Utah so they could drop me off at the MTC (the Mormon tabernacle choir) just kidding the missionary training center although we do sing lots of hymns. There was some snow and ice on the drive, but we made it safely. It was amazing seeing Aaron, Emily, Gabe, Kate, and Cory. It was extra fun going to the children's museum in Lehi with them. My family and I had a tearful good bye when they dropped me off at the MTC. I miss you, but it is good to be serving the Lord and making new friends. My companion is Sister Fish s...






Comments
Post a Comment